These roles will support the work of the Careers & Employability team in the following areas:
- Provide a daily front facing service for students, responsible for dealing with a large volume of enquiries.
- Responsible for the customer journey and student experience with knowledge of all resources available.
- Provide customers with information and advice on all areas of the Careers & Employability service, including effective referrals.
- Responsible for booking and administration of all student appointment and student event bookings. Maintain and coordinate booking information across the team and the student records system.
- Responsible for producing customer service feedback reports at regular intervals.
Design & Promotion
- To design and produce marketing materials for a variety of mediums including social media, posters, leaflets and slides.
- Promote all events; Careers Central Workshops, Employer Events programme and off campus events.
- To assist with maintenance of the service’s social media resources, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- To assist with organisation and implementation of all on campus marketing.
- To support with the organisation of all Lincoln Award activities.
- To support in the marketing and implementation of the annual Careers Fair.
- Coordinate all employer requests and enquiries, including posting all job adverts for the service.
- Co-ordinate the Employer Events programme and transport for off campus events.
- To take a leading role in the organisation, planning and implementation of the annual Careers Fair.
- Provide a gateway referral point for the team and initiating new activities/relationships.
- Engage with employer contacts to generate new opportunities for student employment, graduate employment, placements and internships.
- To support marketing of all job roles to students, graduates and academics, including maintaining the Twitter jobs feed.
- Review and analyse vacancies to inform service delivery.
All the roles will have some front facing responsibility within our Careers & Employability Centre.
In addition to the departmental role, you will also join the University's intern development programme, ‘The Lincoln Award (Graduate Interns)’. This is an integrated programme and will include a range of workshops and group organisational project. The aim of the programme is to help you build up your key transferable skills as well as developing you both personally and professionally. The programme enables you to build a personal portfolio, allowing you to reflect on your learning and development throughout your employment with us.
It is expected that the successful candidate will fully engage in the development programme as part of this graduate intern role.
Please note you do not need to have completed the Lincoln Award at undergraduate level to apply for this position.
The appointment is offered on a fixed term basis with a planned end date of one year from start date, and is fixed term due to the post being a one year internship.
This position does not fulfil the UK Visas & Immigration sponsorship criteria for Tier 2.
Closing Date: 07 Jun 2018
Category: Graduate Internships for University of Lincoln graduates